Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back from Sarah's Graduation

Beat, bedazzled, befuddled, bewildered, bamboozled, benighted, bebabbled, bylaw-exhausted, bemoteled, befastfooded, and glad to be home but too tired to clean it up...

This is what we went to see:






















Sarah, of course, had several musical numbers including a solo at her arts HS grad performance. Such stage charisma!

I could say much but will let this post belong to Sarah before I go back to my life as a manic-depressive ex-poet.


CE

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chaffin,

    They are beautiful...I think you may also giving extra protection to them from guys... :)

    Congratulations to Sarah on successful completion of her graduation. Cheers...

    SHZ.
    Self Help Zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM PDT

    A beautiful family indeed CE.

    You make a fascinating observation here...

    "I sometimes think that part of manic-depression is a complete disconnect, in time, between the emotions one should naturally experience and a safe time to let them out."

    While not diagnosed as anything per se and yet no stranger to mood swings, I myself often manifest emotions long after an initial crisis. I always attributed it to a survival impulse, you know, fight the battle, lick the wounds later. I find more 'emotionally adept' people are better time-synchronized.

    The time-delayed aspect is certainly fascinating whatever it is.

    norm

    ReplyDelete

Please share your opinion!

Unexpected Light

Unexpected Light
Selected Poems and Love Poems 1998-2008 ON SALE NOW!