Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zombie Haiku

Zombie Haiku as suggested by the lovely Arlene Ang--
six unspectacular things about myself.

My skin is oily
though not scarred bad by acne--
that should be "badly."

Frogs are a symbol
of wisdom and felicities.
Oh to hear them sing!

J. Alfred Prufrock
is my little mutt's given name,
prim like a butler.

Fan of the Simpsons,
I collect memorabilia--
worthless on e-bay.

Fan of the Lakers
my television habit
starts November 1st.

I love blackberries.
their purple glistening beads,
exotic perfume.

My shoes are thirteens
but I sometimes doubt about
the correlation.


1 Kilobunny,

CE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing. And for playing the game so uniquely, sir. It's more than appreciated. Another blogger I tagged played the same game visually via posted photographs.

    You mention a little dog named Prufrock....

    are you now the proud owner of a dog? If so, what breed did you settle on?

    And, do you call him Pru?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your opinion!

Unexpected Light

Unexpected Light
Selected Poems and Love Poems 1998-2008 ON SALE NOW!